ProductsMilk & Cream Creamers Yogurt Sour Cream Cottage Cheese Butter Eggs Juice & Drinks Eggnog Ice Cream Organic Swiss Tea TruMoo
“We pledge to make excellence the standard by which we judge our achievements.”
Great Ways to Add Calcium to Your Diet
Build strong bones with these healthy treats
- Munch on a bowl of cereal with added calcium — just add fat-free or low-fat milk and fresh fruit
- Top a whole wheat english muffin with your favorite melted low-fat cheese
- Make waffles or pancakes for the whole family. Be sure to make them with milk or top them with fat-free or low-fat yogurt — and drink a glass of fat-free or low-fat milk with them!
- Enjoy a glass of fruit juice with added calcium
- Make a breakfast banana split: top a sliced banana with a small container of low-fat or fat-free fruit yogurt, a sprinkle of frosted cereal and pieces of your favorite fruit
- Enjoy a soy beverage with added calcium
- Top a fruit salad with fat-free or low-fat yogurt and almonds
- Add almonds or low-fat cheddar cheese cubes to a snack of apple slices
- Warm up with a bowl of tomato or mushroom soup made with fat-free or low-fat milk
- Make some pudding with fat-free or low-fat milk
- Steam chopped broccoli and top it with low-fat ranch dressing
- Stir in a handful of almonds and some fresh fruit to a bowl of low-fat cottage cheese
- Create an Italian feast by combining low-fat cottage and mozzarella cheeses, garlic and basil with cooked pasta and covered with your favorite sauce. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Make a sesame stir-fry sensation by combining pieces of tofu (look for calcium sulfate on the ingredient list), chicken or shrimp with your favorite calcium-containing vegetables like bok choy and broccoli in a skillet and cook. Sprinkle with sesame seeds for the finishing touch.
- Cheesy rice and broccoli makes a great dinner or side dish. Just combine cooked rice, broccoli, and low-fat cheddar cheese for a dinnertime treat
- Sunshine Smoothie: 1 cup of orange juice with added calcium, fat-free or low-fat milk, ice cubes, and a handful of fruit
- Very Berry Smoothie: 1 cup of fat-free or low-fat milk, a handful of fresh or frozen blueberries, and a dash of honey. Toss in some ice cubes to make it extra thick
- Fruit Smash Smoothie: 1 cup of fat-free or low-fat milk, a bunch of frozen strawberries, apricots, bananas, and fresh raspberries. Toss in some ice cubes to make it extra thick
- Vanilla Smoothie: 1 cup of orange juice with added calcium, a handful of strawberries, a banana, and 1 cup of fat-free or low-fat vanilla yogurt